Monday, May 16, 2016

"Rumor has it"

"The truth or fact about a person or an event is rarely known outside of those personally involved, but supposition of the facts, is fielded by many "experts" who will bear witness in testimony" 
Clay Jackson.

So, my advice to those who love to gossip or state "heard facts" about someone, beware how you pass on this information.... we all talk about others, as is human nature, but to say it in "fact" is a very risky action. I have been told by a few that certain people have such "negative" qualities and stay clear. After meeting these individuals and getting to know them I have quite the opposite feeling about them. Funny how the old saying about not "judging a book by it's cover", have so much truth in its teaching.

I have heard things about myself that at first I am blown away, simply because it is so blatantly off course! Then I have to laugh because I don't even know the people who seem to know me! Everyone has had something in their life go astray a mistake or a personal problem so to make a persons whole demeanor or candor based of that one single issue is so ridiculous! No one person is above reproach and if they claim it it says a lot about them. I have a lot of people I respect that others do not.... so we all have our perspective, it doesn't make them wrong or terrible.

To clarify I am not talking about a capitol crime just rumors and talk about each other.... Keep it straight folks and if you have a concern....Talk to the person in question, ASK. and then form your own opinion as you might hear some interesting things!

Clay



No comments:

Post a Comment